BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
SO with my day to day research of trace elements I've decided to start dosing myself. I went to GNC and bought calcium and magnesium pills. I got a funny look when I asked how to get my alkalinity up! Was about to ditch the plan all together until I found "High Alkaline" water at this gas station in Jersey last night...

Curious what would happen if I started going tanning...

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I would be cautious with just randomly starting to dose your own body with elements. The body, like a reef tank is in a great state of equilibrium. If you start loading up on high doses of electrolytes without getting a blood test to see where you stand you can risk giving yourself some heart and kidney problems. And if you have a system crash, it wont so easy to replace the highly prized corals and fish of the human body.

If you want to dose your body, I would say visit your doctor and talk about it.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
if you begin to see better polyp extension o your body, you know youve got the right amount in you

Lol,, the few greys I've got turn back to brown I'll be combining the 3 and selling them online for thousands lol

Honestly though I'm 36 turning 37 Friday and just got a complete medical check up and fine. (Mental results pending). I gotta wonder if I do raise my levels a little for a month will I notice any difference...

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Multi vitamins only have like 10% of the RDA for calcium and less for mag. Not sure yet what the ALK will do but according to this bottle it's doing wonders in Sweden!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: