Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Anyone have a train layout? Please post pictures if you do. I am in the process of planning an O gauge permanent layout. Up until now I have been just setting up temporary floor layouts. Here is my last one. Some power issues but I hope to fix it with a better transformer.

20160301_202511.jpg

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Lots of fun especially after you hook up the operating tracks and put the operating cars on the track. All 3 of the locomotives I am running are remote control locomotives so you can walk all around the layout. I am using the option of a traditional transformer so I can also use all of my old non remote controlled locomotives as well.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Looks great B!

I've got G scale. LGB
They are really big and take up more room than I want to commit to them at the moment. So no setup at this time.

Unfortunately LGB closed shop a number of years ago. They are great trains but they apparently couldn't make it in the market. Trying to find new old stock that is reasonably priced has been a challenge.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: