Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Well, train show season is in full swing. Last week was the Westchester Toy and Train Show at the Westchester County Center in White Plains. Did anyone go? I had a great day picking up a Prewar Lionel locomotive and a Postwar one as well as some odds and ends in the parts categories I needed. There were the usual vendors and since it was a Saturday quite a few more. Next show there is in January then after that the Fishkill show is in February.

Any people who collect toy trains or toys in general would love the White Plains show.

Post up some pictures of your collection if you have one.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Currently my layout looks like this............

20161114_162052.jpg

This is because I am in the process of semi finishing my basement.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Anyone have a train running under their Christmas Tree?? At home I don't due to space but at my mothers house we have the Polar Express O Gauge set with the Lionchief Locomotive running under the tree. I will post some pictures later if I can.

Come on people show your tracks!!!!!!!!

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I used to have a 12?4 n gauge layout when I was a kid.. hand made bridges epoxy ponds plaster mountain and tunnels.. I don't have any pictures it's was before cell phone time..I would like to start one one day.. I always wanted a ho layout never had the room..

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Snow has forced me to not go to the show :(

Roads are not good and driving is not safe for me and the kids :(
Train show season is winding down. I think I may have to go to the York show in April to make up for missing the last 2 shows.

Anyone ever go to the York PA show? Is it worth it?

Cr@sh

The Crystal ball Knows ?
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Chief, you need to set up a tank again. Toys?.... can you do like the show tanked, make multiple train cars into aquariums. Like sea horses in one car and jellis in next....you get the idea. I'll donate time and specimen if you can pull it off.. Ok, I know.... to much time on my hands :lol2: now where is a toy to play with. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: