Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Today as many Americans know is Veterans Day.
I was on my way to the Veteran Festivities at out town hall this morning and I stopped at Star Bucks.
As I was waiting on line a girl behind me said she wanted to buy me breakfast. I was totally honored and blown away as that has never happened to me. She told me her husband is a Gulf War Veteran and she said it is the right thing and patriotic thing to do to honor Veterans.
It was only a couple of bucks but it meant a great deal to me as I am sure it would to any Veteran.
So if you see a Veteran, and today many of them will be wearing something that tells you they served, at least thank them for their service as many Veterans didn't have an easy time and they were all away from home for many months protecting everyone else. I am sure they would appreciate it immensely.
My wife just took this before I went out.
That was my stateside shirt before I went to Nam. That was almost 50 years ago and it still "almost" fits. It must have been huge on me because I gained probably fifty lbs in that time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: