Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey guys just curious what y?all think ? I have a bucket list to own different kinds of vehicles at least once in my life ...Now I?ve never owned a muscle car or a pickup for that matter and yes I know both are extremely different - I can justify owning both being that we just bought a house the pickup (like a raptor or New Dodge Ram trx) would be cool and useful , muscle car would be a childhood dream and a fun drive to work everyday

I still have a year to go or more maybe before I decide but what would you do ?

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Hey guys just curious what y?all think ? I have a bucket list to own different kinds of vehicles at least once in my life ...Now I?ve never owned a muscle car or a pickup for that matter and yes I know both are extremely different - I can justify owning both being that we just bought a house the pickup (like a raptor or New Dodge Ram trx) would be cool and useful , muscle car would be a childhood dream and a fun drive to work everyday

I still have a year to go or more maybe before I decide but what would you do ?
How about a classic pickup ;p have two 1950 fords for sale...

Id get the muscle car unless/until you have a need for a pickup bed.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
it all comes down to what you're looking at muscle car wise and what you're looking at pickup wise. there are different options where you get the best of both worlds in one car. for example a srt8 jeep, powerful and you can fit some stuff in the trunk but also pricey.
Me personally would get a pickup first then get an older muscle car down the line

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Have to say musclecar..here's my project I'm trying to get completed before the end of the year

Attachments

• 20181116_164507.jpg
    20181116_164507.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 116

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: