daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
No, actually you are supposed to get so "happy" on purim that you do not know the difference between

cursed is haman
and
blessed is mordecai

trust me, i know

i'm a rabbi's kid
who went to rab school...

but this is the only time that we are supposed to get drunk. actually.

every other time, juice will suffice, though wine is preferable - but not to the point of drunkenness.

and you're right about the adultery thing. other bad stuff, too. it's biblical!!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
No, actually you are supposed to get so "happy" on purim that you do not know the difference between

cursed is haman
and
blessed is mordecai

trust me, i know

i'm a rabbi's kid
who went to rab school...
Its not exactly like that.... lol

The talmud also says that rabbah killed rav zera because he got so drunk on purim....... again not something to take literally.... but to each their own :)

Oh and im no "newb" when it comes to judaism either my great grand pop was cheif rabbi of egypt....

Id be glad to take this to PM if you wanna discuss more on this
But i love drinks so it makes no difference to me :P :type: :tank: :kiss: :wineglass :hb2:

Last edited:

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
People this is Im Drunk and Thats all thread.....not Bible study class...get yo drink on.....hey tony :shhh: i just had a shot to keep my ass up at work....yuk..morning vodka...

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You know, i could have a drink now

but then

i would be

um,

mush, I think.

I am looking forward to celebrating, but I can't decide whether I should do it soon or wait till I hear back from my advisor! But a celebration is definitely in order!!!

Mojitos at Mary Anne's on Broadway (in the high 80's / low 90's I think)...

soon!

Manny

Flying Kimura
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
drunk3.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: