DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
How long have you had the table and why are you selling it now? Will you deliver?

Oh about 4 years. I am upgrading to a larger one. No scratches. Sorry I cannot get a picture for you, but you can still ask for pictures if you would like. I will just give you the same answer over and over again.

I will deliver and provide 5 course meal as well. Don't feel obligated to pay for gas and tolls and cooking supplies, it's all included, and while we are at it, here are the keys to my Rolls Royce. :)

How's that for service?

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Oh about 4 years. I am upgrading to a larger one. No scratches. Sorry I cannot get a picture for you, but you can still ask for pictures if you would like. I will just give you the same answer over and over again.

I will deliver and provide 5 course meal as well. Don't feel obligated to pay for gas and tolls and cooking supplies, it's all included, and while we are at it, here are the keys to my Rolls Royce. :)

How's that for service?

dibs. is it reef safe? what kind of light was it under? i'll paypal to hold but i don't want to pay the paypal fee. don't pm me.....i don't have a blackberry....just fax me.
ps all pending pictures.
btw is there a 14 days stay alive guarantee?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0

How's that for service?

Nice!!! Do you have pictures? :scratch:

p.s. How long have you had it for?

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
dibs. is it reef safe? what kind of light was it under? i'll paypal to hold but i don't want to pay the paypal fee. don't pm me.....i don't have a blackberry....just fax me.
ps all pending pictures.
btw is there a 14 days stay alive guarantee?

Reef safe ... of course ... everything is technically reef safe ... HELLO?! :flower:

I have the table under 2 100W Bulbs. :) But I think it would look nicer under those 1000W Halides!

Paypal fee is not necessary ... IN FACT ... I will pay you the 3% ... 14 days for what? The Royce? I have a lifetime warranty on that one ... so no worries when you drive it over the edge, into the trees on that turn right before your home. :)

Last edited:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
3 frags..total is $20 please add 3% paypal fee.
i'll give you $21 but i told you i don't want to pay the paypal fee. fax pic. asap or the deal is off.
the seller flake....just because i didn't pick it up twice cause i was playing call of duty. never heard of three strikes rule? geeezzze some people....so what you took off work and rearrange you schedule for the pick up?.....i was kicking a** on cod.
btw did i mention no paying paypal fee?

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Reef safe ... of course ... everything is technically reef safe ... HELLO?! :flower:

Paypal fee is not necessary ... IN FACT ... I will pay you the 3% ... 14 days for what? The Royce? I have a lifetime warranty on that one ... so no worries when you drive it over the edge, into the trees on that turn right before your home. :)
but i read on rc that the rollsroyce is not reefsafe. also cause it was made with cheap chinese power supply, the leds won't last the 50,000 years as stated.
i will say this again....hello mcfly.....fax me pics or the deal is off. and no paypal fee. $21 is already too much for the royce!!!

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
How much you selling the camera for? I've been looking for one :idea:

$500 ... just what I paid 10 years ago ... I am NOT trying to make any money off of this sale. Perfect condition minus the cracked lens.

I forgot this :bump: :bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wow you guys really took this thread OT. It's not a selling thread. You all should go back to the first post and RTFP!!! Obviously the poster was talking about the wonderful qualities of using an undergravel filter in a reef. Please bring this thread back on topic. RTFP@@!@

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Wow you guys really took this thread OT. It's not a selling thread. You all should go back to the first post and RTFP!!! Obviously the poster was talking about the wonderful qualities of using an undergravel filter in a reef. Please bring this thread back on topic. RTFP@@!@

I'm a Yankees fan too. How long you been following them?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: