Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Closed Thread

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Liz
Reefer Ratings: (16 (100%)
Friends: (3)
Send a Private Message
PM or not to PM tis the question...

C'mon people listen to the man...
EXERCISE CAUTION!

and remember only you can prevent forest fires!

Old 11-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Reefer Ratings: (27 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
LOL Liz and only you can prevent a stranger from showing up on your doorstep unannounced after you gave him your info and he googled his way there with bad intentions!

www.modeltrainforum.com
Old 11-02-2008, 04:50 PM
!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Reefer Ratings: (123 (97%)
Friends: (41)
Send a Private Message
Old 11-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Reefer Ratings: (44 (98%)
Friends: (16)
Send a Private Message
Mets hey

The man is right and he has a point, but i still want to see my pit bull in action so please can some just show up.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Send a Private Message
Here is a for you.

Old thread, still has a point. Please be wary of who you let into your house, where you post your address, where you post your phone number, and remember this is the WORLD WIDE WEB.

I don't care how tough you are, what size dog you have, if you are a 5th degree black belt, a trained assassin, how many kills you rack up in COD, or how many guns you have. People who aren't on the up and up research things like this and find a weak spot. They then exploit the weakness and good people suffer from it. Protect yourself and your families.

www.modeltrainforum.com
Old 10-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Reefer Ratings: (15 (100%)
Friends: (9)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefmcfuz View Post
I don't care how tough you are, what size dog you have, if you are a 5th degree black belt, a trained assassin, how many kills you rack up in COD, or how many guns you have.
Besides... none of the above matters the day you decide to take the dog to the park.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Reefer Ratings: (14 (100%)
Friends: (28)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefmcfuz View Post

I don't care how tough you are, what size dog you have, if you are a 5th degree black belt, a trained assassin, how many kills you rack up in COD, or how many guns you have.
damn! but surely I can use my skillz in real life!

but yeah on serious note, its not just on here, but anywhere you give out personal information, especially facebook. I have friends who get a lot of random friend requests, and they stupidly accept since it increases their number of friends.

I hide all my shiz.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:40 PM
DEL
reef guy in jc
Reefer Ratings: (44 (100%)
Friends: (40)
Send a Private Message
thats also why i love the reefer rating system..i can kind of know who i can trust..also..i always make sure to have someones cell and i call it to make sure it really is that person..

spend $$ on a reef tank and all girls can say is.."hey its nemo!!"
Old 10-23-2010, 01:23 AM
Send a Private Message
Reefer ratings do help people quite a bit. It is important too but putting your names addresses phone numbers is so dangerous now.

www.modeltrainforum.com
Old 06-29-2011, 08:00 AM
A Little Annoyed!
Reefer Ratings: (30 (97%)
Friends: (44)
Send a Private Message
Don't Post your phone number in Forums

I have seen people who post their phone numbers in a public forum. Worse I have seen people's phone numbers and their FULL NAME. That is a recipe for disaster!

It is very easy for someone to find out where you live with your full name, phone number, and Town you live in.

In my line of work I am able to track people down very easily with minimal information, but it is even easier when someone puts their real info out there in public.

Keep your personal information to PM's

Only my 2 cents!

View My WebCam!
                     http://www.designerclowns.com
Deep Blue 75 Gal
75 Rimless Thread.

28g JBJ Nano LED mixed reef
28 Gal Tank Thread!
Closed Thread