thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
He could have made history ever since his 499th LOL. How bad did he feel in the homerun derby game the other day. 7 out of 9 yanks hit one and he didnt. LOL At least yesterday he got a few hits he was 0fer for a pretty long streak (for him). I hope that he does it at HOME!!!!

GO YANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i guess this is a sign of whats to come in the playoffs.if you cant handle getting your 500 then what makes you think your going to come up big like lets say a derk jeter type.i dont know,he was hitting them like water.oh well.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I'm glad he finally got it behind him. If you watched him over the past two or three games, you'd have seen he was starting to get his stroke back and was destined to do it very soon.

He gave a great interview after the game. IMO he's not the best public speaker and has often opened mouth 'A' and inserted foot 'B'. This time he seemed very gracious and a bit more humble than in the past. I'm glad he did it in pinstripes.

Go Yankees!

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
2 more for the record book!!!

In one inning no less. I was working and missed it. I dont get AM in my office and it pisses me off that i cant stream it on the net. Luckily i have a Slingbox that I can use and watch the game on my Treo, but my wife was watching some stupid movie at home, I changed the channel from my Treo and then i get the call to stop messing with the TV.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: