Attachments

• nyy6.jpg
    nyy6.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 605
Last edited:

FRY

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i have picture but cant upload them been working there, forgot how to change res.

here you go russ

Attachments

• nyy5.jpg
    nyy5.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 593
  • nyy11.jpg
    nyy11.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 598
  • nyy38.jpg
    nyy38.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Frank that looks amazing. Thanks for the inside view. I hope you don't retire before it's completed. I like being on the inside :biggrin:

R

BTW, please keep this thread alive with continuing pix..........

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
How are they going deal with the amount of noise and residential buildings? I was on the L Grant Hwy and noticed how close the stadium is from the buildings. How about parking in the surrounding neighborhood. Any insight?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Looking great Frank. Let us know when you need new batteries for your camera. I'm sure we can come up with some rechargeable's for you ;) Keep'em coming.

They're moving a helluva lot of concrete with that pump.

swimmer

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
How are they going deal with the amount of noise and residential buildings? I was on the L Grant Hwy and noticed how close the stadium is from the buildings. How about parking in the surrounding neighborhood. Any insight?

:Hydrogen:

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Very Cool. I am not a baseball fan, but I am at the Subway station by Yankee Stadium about once a week and it has been really cool to watch it get built. The subway platform really gives you a good vantage point to see it, but you don't get the field view.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: