• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Black Ops on PS3, has to many problems still, they need to fix that garbage. Connection interupted every other game, host migrations 2 or 3 times a game. And also you should be able to cycle through your kill streaks. You know how many time I have a care package, chopper gunner and a gunship but can't use any of them because someone has up an attack helicopter. At least let me cycle to the care package and drop it.

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Black Ops on PS3, has to many problems still, they need to fix that garbage. Connection interupted every other game, host migrations 2 or 3 times a game. And also you should be able to cycle through your kill streaks. You know how many time I have a care package, chopper gunner and a gunship but can't use any of them because someone has up an attack helicopter. At least let me cycle to the care package and drop it.

I actually experience the same thing on the PC version. The game to me runs like total crap, so laggy, and at times I just lose connection. Also the damage registering is so terrible, seems like sometimes it takes way to much to kill someone. I think black ops is a total fail. Went back to playing BC2.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: