Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
oh yeah we should wait out in front at 5 or determine where else anyone from the MR group should get together. if we somehow put together 15 guys we might still be able to get a group discount.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Wow after all this as I'm getting my stuff together I find out I have to go to conn. to do a emergency water change If I make it back in time I'll go but right now I'm thinking I have to reschedule.... Sorry fellas I feel so bad... Will post new date and maybe more members can make it...

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Errr how does this pertain to the topic?
Anyways anyone that went those were some fun games.
My friends and I are planning to go back because it was really cheap as compared to some other places.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Oh yeah FYI the ref's there really don't do anything.
The getting shot thing is really the honor system, there were a couple of cheaters there that stayed on after they blatently were out.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
was 45 per person for paint, admission, and tank rentals for the day.
As opposed to Cousins Paintball out on the island where paint alone will cost you $100.
But with the cheaters, next time i just knew to keep shooting them until they walked off the field, which was pretty fun kinda.
We were going to do an ironman but the newbie walkons were too afraid to go it.
All in all it was a fun day and i would probably go again to get some more practice before Skirmish big game in June.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
guns%20%289%29.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: