fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
First off as someone that does (did) get out quite often, sometimes you meet people. Sometimes they come back to your place with their friend. Sometimes after spending some "quality time" with them they ask about your fishtank. You get up and notice something that causes you to put your arm in the tank. Some bodily fluid is on your arm from the "quality time" and it comes off in the water. You notice the fish go crazy and eat it. You wonder if you could bottle the stuff and sell it.

I say if semen hasn't gotten in your tank, perhaps there's something wrong with you?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
First off as someone that does (did) get out quite often, sometimes you meet people. Sometimes they come back to your place with their friend. Sometimes after spending some "quality time" with them they ask about your fishtank. You get up and notice something that causes you to put your arm in the tank. Some bodily fluid is on your arm from the "quality time" and it comes off in the water. You notice the fish go crazy and eat it. You wonder if you could bottle the stuff and sell it.

I say if semen hasn't gotten in your tank, perhaps there's something wrong with you?

Fred, you need to go out and sell an asteroid or something. You're as far out there as that quack. Please let everyone here know you're just playing devils advocate.......PLEASE!!!!!!

swimmer

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
I think the question is does the poster sit around collecting "food" for his fish so that he can watch them eat it (serial killer), or is his girlfriend a cuddler after the fact. If it is the latter it is highly likely, in my experience anyway, that his scenario can and would occur.

I mean seriously all of us put our arms in the tank far more than necessary and if you're a newlywed or "wild and crazy guy" you may find yourself looking like a CSI Miami crime scene every now and again. Put those two scenarios together and you have a recipe for fish getting to sample some human bodily fluid.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I think the question is does the poster sit around collecting "food" for his fish so that he can watch them eat it (serial killer), or is his girlfriend a cuddler after the fact. If it is the latter it is highly likely, in my experience anyway, that his scenario can and would occur.

I mean seriously all of us put our arms in the tank far more than necessary and if you're a newlywed or "wild and crazy guy" you may find yourself looking like a CSI Miami crime scene every now and again. Put those two scenarios together and you have a recipe for fish getting to sample some human bodily fluid.

Fred were YOU the poster ?:scratchch

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: