Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey all, whats the best place to buy Dog flea and tick medications? I've been using 1800 petmeds but was just wondering if there was a better/cheaper place to buy my dog's year supply of Revolution.
Where do you guys buy your meds for your dog? And I do actually have a prescription for it.

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
actually i just let my dogs get fleas and ticks. j/p i use 1800 petmeds but i really have never done a google search im sure you would be able to find it cheaper if you really look but dont know if it would be worth the hassle. what specific meds do you need.

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why revolution is that what your doctor told you to get. what does your dog have.

You can also try buying pet meds from canadian websites they are always cheaper and you get the same stuff.

Last edited:

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thats what he started with, thats what i've been giving him, there have not been any reported deaths from using this product unlike other medications. It does fleas, ticks and heartworm prevention. So i'll just stick with what works.

dmr2000

Yo Dude !!!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I use to hunt around I go to my vet with 3 dogs they are good with the prices plus I buy all my dog food from them too Amber Topaz Onyx Xmas.jpg

Christmas 2007.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: