Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonanatal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well, I will not be attending the Frag Swap because I have already committed that Sunday, April 27, 2008 to a very special cause that my wife Diana and I are very supportive of, the March of Dimes. Since we had our very first child Jayson Michael Natal who was born 6 weeks premature back in October 03, 2007 and spent 2 weeks in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit before coming home with us. The March of Dimes is currently having a March of Babies Fundraiser in which we and some of my family is participating in. We would be very appreciative of any sponsorship for our team which all proceeds go directly to the March of Dimes to aid in the research against premature births. I have included a link below that will take you to our March of Dimes "March for Babies" team webpage were you can get information on the fundraiser as well at make a donation directly to the March of Dimes through their secure website. Thank you all for any support! Please feel free to spread the word.

March of Dimes "March for Babies" Team: Jayson Michael
http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?SeId=495325&si

Last edited:

Jasonanatal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Good thing!
Great cause!

My son was a premmie....
Born 2 lbs & was ICU for almost 3 months:(
Went down to about 1 1/2 lbs.
Complications the 1st couple of years.

Healthy little 7 yo brat now:)

Devious, glad everything is okay now. I am going on the walk with my family which is why I won't be at the Frag Swap :-( But I believe it is a good sacrifice for a great cause. Glad everything is okay with you son!

Jasonanatal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well this weekend on Sunday is the March for Babies "Walk for Babies" fundraiser. For those heading to the Frag Swap have a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it. I wanted to thank all those who contributed to my sons team and its still not to late to contribute if you want. Once again thank you for your support.

March of Dimes "March for Babies" Team: Jayson Michael
http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team...SeId=495325&si

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: