mstrofdisaster

Smokin' Reefer (aka KRS)
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi folks,

Just looking at trips for this summer with the wife & kids. Looking at Ocean City Maryland and staying at the Hilton Suites Ocean City.

Anyone been down there recently? Know the area? A better hotel?

Thanks.
Chris

nick96ss

That thing got a HEMI ?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i was there 2 years ago stayed at the same hotel very nice , we went in sept when kids were back in school so it wasn't so crowded it's a nice place. my son was just over a year old so i can't tell you too much on activities. get a room facing the ocean the sunrises are beautiful

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I was there a few years ago with my ex, we had a great time. I was there with my family in middle school, and it seemed bigger then.

My girlfriend at the time commented on how it had gotten really family oriented from the last time she was there. So I think you've found a decent spot!

also check out rehoboth beach in DE.

B

Zoous

Real Estate and Reefs
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Correct me if I am wrong. But we went down there many years ago and went to a seafood restaurant called Phillips. We gorged ourselves on like 40 steamed Maryland crabs. It was great.

OBTEPPER

Rating - 50%
2   2   0
Used to live in maryland. go to sea colony in bethany beach delaware (15 minutes away) much nicer and far more "wholesome" for the kids. Ocean city has gotten seedy over the years. Great boardwalk and restaurants at Rehoboth Beach.

mstrofdisaster

Smokin' Reefer (aka KRS)
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Used to live in maryland. go to sea colony in bethany beach delaware (15 minutes away) much nicer and far more "wholesome" for the kids. Ocean city has gotten seedy over the years. Great boardwalk and restaurants at Rehoboth Beach.

Someone just sent me a link for Sea colony and it looked nice. My kids are 5 & 7 so the "wholesome" aspect is key for us. I heard the seedy stuff too from a neighbor about OC. Are Bethany and Rehoboth close together?

Thank you for your replies everyone.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've been there several years ago. We didn't stay over night though, I had a friend lives not too far from that area. Anyway, if my memory is correct, I think that place is really famous for French Fries with vinegal. I didn't try it but I heard it's awsome combination. Perhaps, it's different beach. Anyway, have fun. I need a vacation :(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: