masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Yeah thats pretty crazy. Though those guys ran just a tad early, so they deserved to be out.

A double steal on a hit and run, on a ball that looked like it might even go up the middle for a clean hit. No way around it. Looked executed perfectly on both teams parts. If the ball got through it would have been a run and first and third instead of first and second.

Someone had to lose on that one. We just got to see a piece of history.

swimmer

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
for a minute i was thought this thread was about IO's triple play...those commercials has gotten to me :banghead:

Alvin, it's not you. It's your whole generation. Too much time in front of a computer, TV, gaming console and being couch potatoes. My generation was outside playing street games from dawn until dusk. A triple play to us old folk means just that, three outs on one play.

And if someone ever said to any of us, 'you want to try my joystick'......we'd have beat the living hell out of them. :eek: What would you say to them?

swimmer

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Yes, but the third in the last decade. Last year, by Tulowitzki (or perhaps Threelowitzki) of the Rox and in 2000 by ex-Yankee Randy Velarde (against the Yankees BTW) during one of his Oakland stints. Still great to see though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: