Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok so I know there is alot of PS3 players here, me myself owning a ps2 and than getting a surprise 360 I have stuck with it ... Debating on COD4 and GTAIV but not getting ahead of myself ...

Haven't played in awhile and starting to get back into it slowly before bedtime (playing a game here or there) The thing i love about 360 is the demo's available to download so you can actually test the game for yourself! Games like Lost Planet, Bioshock, Flatout UC, NbA2K8

Anyway was messing around tonight and saw a driving demo called GRID!
Wow is all i can say, the controls are perfect, the graphics are phenomenal and there is even a much praised replay after each race@@ The driver in the replay you can actually see shift gears while the interior of the car is crazy graphically speaking.. the crowd screams in terror if you crash near them, there is even a voice mode thing where you can pick your name out of the list and the pit manager speaks to you via your fist name when you do things well..so far i like it alot!

This game is a combo between Needforspeed, Forza, and Gran Turismo but with all the specs you want. Its not your NOS blowing, unrealistic type game, the cars parts get damaged and fall off, glass breaks, smoke lingers after a drift or spin out etc.. In the demo there are different modes to try - and was set on the money is no object theme ...there was the BMW race (325si model in race form), A Japan Drift 1v1 in japan in a sylvia (extremely hard), and a Mustang Muscle race in a shelby (raced out version) vs new camaros, and challengers etc...

Check it out if you can! :birthday:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: