daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
...so I work in a nursery school where one of our members' daughters is enrolled. She's not in my class, but i work with her age group and I see her about 100 times a day. We are quite friendly, Michael's daughter and I, and once I realized that her father and I were both on MR, I started to share my reef/fish enthusiasm with her, too...

So a few months back, I got a new fish (a Chrisitania Wrass from House of Fish) that is hands down one of the most beautiful fish I have EVER seen, and I was telling my young friend about my new fish, and she asked for a picture...

Well, it has been MONTHS, and I still have not produced a picture for her - partly because I am so rarely home when the lights on my tank are on :( and partly because this fish moves faster than the shutter speed on my otherwise not so bad camera.... But last Friday I told her dad that I would post a thread just for HER to see a picture of my not-so-new fish....

So -- Michael, this thread is for her - but I am very sorry to say, I can't take a picture of my fish, Joe, because he is WAY TOO FAST for my sad little camera....

see you in school, kiddo! -morah tahl

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I couldn't help reading and feeling a duty to try and comply with her wishes and posting some pictures for her to see. These are from a point and shoot camera because I let my friend borrow my camera so the quality is ok. Hope you like them Micheal's Daughter
daisy 1.JPG
Daisy2.JPG
Daisy3.JPG
Daisy4.JPG
Daisy5.JPG
Daisy6.JPG
Daisy7.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: