• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
I know but it had me crying.Brady had a image to maintain but all went out the window in this skit.As a matter of fact,made him cooler in the Black community lol.The one with Prince playing B- ball was funny as hell too.

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
He took off with 50 million and went to Africa,Couldn't handle the pressure I guess.Carlos Mencia is okay but not as funny.I loved the old Def Comedy jams with Martin Lawrence.Now that was funny.In living color was funny as hell too.Ever see Harlem shuffle?

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funniest Chapelle skit IMO is the one with the white family with the last name was the Nono word(they buried it) Fing hillarious...serious shock value too.

Reefsaint

Reefmonkey on my back!
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
:lol:
The funniest Chapelle skit IMO is the one with the white family with the last name was the Nono word(they buried it) Fing hillarious...serious shock value too.
The nono word!!!
Now thats the funniest thing i ever heard!!!!!!!:shhh:

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
He took off with 50 million and went to Africa,Couldn't handle the pressure I guess.Carlos Mencia is okay but not as funny.I loved the old Def Comedy jams with Martin Lawrence.Now that was funny.In living color was funny as hell too.Ever see Harlem shuffle?

50 millions sounds like alot but you should see what comedy central was making off of him. He was getting screwed so he quit. I don't think it had anything to do with the pressure.

Carlos Mencia is a hack who steals jokes and isn't even really Mexican. He pretends to be mexican so it is "ok" when he makes racist jokes. His real name isn't even Carlos Mencia.

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the nono word sounded stupid but Im surely not stupid enough to start a race war by dropping the N-bomb in a forum. Rev. Al would shut the site down!

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
So we gonna hate on Carlos now?Look at poor George Lopez,show aired and did okay for a bit and dropped out and now shows on Nick or the Family network.Not many Hispanics have successful shows unless they're on Dancing with the Stars.:lol:

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
As far as stealing jokes,everyone in that industry has done it once or twice like SNL copies Mad TV and vise versa.I'm sure it's the writers that do most of the stealing anyway.Don't get me wrong,there are a lot of original comics out there but most are similar to someone else.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: