DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
THIS IS GREAT. It is too much cash to take her out somewhere for alot of money. Just do drinks first. THEN, if she is worth it and you click, then you start spending

I am broke from going out already in the city

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
i'll admit, ive been parusing match.com (seems like a normal part of nyc culture these days, so i dont feel like such a freak!!) but a very large percentage of manhattanites/good looking girls all say "love going out to eat, travelling to foreign exotic places, trendy restuarants" and then when you scroll down to their salaries its like 50-75k which is not that much if you live in manhattan and you like doing those kinds of things.

when i see that, im like wtf...NYC is messed up. like a very large percentage of girls in the city are looking for sugar daddies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
i'll admit, ive been parusing match.com (seems like a normal part of nyc culture these days, so i dont feel like such a freak!!) but a very large percentage of manhattanites/good looking girls all say "love going out to eat, travelling to foreign exotic places, trendy restuarants" and then when you scroll down to their salaries its like 50-75k which is not that much if you live in manhattan and you like doing those kinds of things.

when i see that, im like wtf...NYC is messed up. like a very large percentage of girls in the city are looking for sugar daddies.

they never said they liked paying to travel and eat at trendy places, that's where you come into the picture ;)
So let us know when you go on your first, first date, I'm sure the women of MR can give you plenty of pointers :lol:

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I think the best way to avoid the high costs of dating is to keep the first meeting to a casual drink/coffee/tea with a specified duration; like an hour or so. This diminishes the uncomfortable feeling of having to sit through a dinner with someone you are uninterested in or vice versa. If there is mutual interest then a second date can be scheduled and I've found that there is zero correlation to the cost of the date and the success of the date. In other words, I've had some of my best dates at hole in the wall places that are dirt cheap. Conversely I've made the mistake of taking girls to some of the supposedly high-end places to try to impress them and there just wasn't any chemistry, making for a very long boring evening and usually resulted in me buying another dinner afterwards as the portions were so small. There are so many free/cheap things to do on a date as well - Central Park, the museums, walking down the Westside Highway, the aquarium...and so many others...

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
but a very large percentage of manhattanites/good looking girls all say "love going out to eat, travelling to foreign exotic places, trendy restuarants" and then when you scroll down to their salaries its like 50-75k

Yeah this is the major red flag to stay away unless you seriously have $$$$$$$$$$. And you wonder why these women are still single.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: