• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Missy, I can make you a custom MR shirt that says follow me to the nudibar,
name your time and place and we can get some pics :)
if Jenn pops up she can share the ms. nudibar title with you.

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
just as an aside,

Gurly are you a female?, sounds stupid but in this world Ive had some surprises w/ ppl's SN.

I hope your not some old fat bald guy that likes to "dress up". ewwwk. Herman's already the resident cross dresser;)

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
DRZL said:
just as an aside,

Gurly are you a female?, sounds stupid but in this world Ive had some surprises w/ ppl's SN.

I hope your not some old fat bald guy that likes to "dress up". ewwwk. Herman's already the resident cross dresser;)

DAMMIT!! I knew that comment would bite me in the ass someday!! Good memory man. By the way, you never did explain why you get sexually exited with chickens??? :)

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
hermangareis said:
DAMMIT!! I knew that comment would bite me in the ass someday!! Good memory man. By the way, you never did explain why you get sexually exited with chickens??? :)

In a prior thread,

DRZL said:
hahaa...theres actually a story behind it

In a world of global profits and advertisement one now deceased great poultry farmer Frank Perdue in attempt to catch the spanish speaking audience gave some dimwit the task of translating his famous line: "It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken" which unfortunately translated as "A sexually excited man makes a chicken affectionate" to a stunned spanish speaking audience.

Frank :kiss: Chicken
;)

Back to golfballs and hoses... or was it just hoses? ;)

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Chicks!

yellow%20chicks_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: