D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
hey hey ,,,my b,day is in dec ,so im waiting for a b,day thread ,,
,,missy ,funny as hell ,,hope he cooled of the pee before puting in the cheerioes ,,
i must think warm pee must be nasty in cheerioes ,,but cooled off pee would be fine for him ,,lol ,,only jking ,,just had too ,,

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i don't see a problem with having birthday threads. maybe if everyone that joined posted and came to swaps and stuff they would get a thread, but i feel weird saying happy birthday to someone i have never even typed a response to

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gmandese said:
Hey, I only joined this group because I heard they wish you a happy birthday! I don't get that at work, and barely at home!

HAHAHH funniest reply yet.

I just feel bac for the "random birthday people who are not well known, and get no mention".

Everyone likes to see a thread in the forum" Happy birthday (insert your name here), and when someone else has a birthday on the same day that you do, BUT you are not mentioned, it makes you feel like ****.

Try it someday.... on your birthday, visit a forum, and see if anyone else has a birthday thread, then you are not menioned at all.

IT SUCKS.

not bitter, not mad, just saying, I hate "popularity threads".

thats all :)

ps: HAPPY COLUMBAS DAY !

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Dave ESPI said:

I just feel bac for the "random birthday people who are not well known, and get no mention".

Everyone likes to see a thread in the forum" Happy birthday (insert your name here), and when someone else has a birthday on the same day that you do, BUT you are not mentioned, it makes you feel like ****.

Try it someday.... on your birthday, visit a forum, and see if anyone else has a birthday thread, then you are not menioned at all.

IT SUCKS.

It's not a popularity thread. If someone knows you why can't they say happy birthday to you?? If you walk up to a stranger and say happy birthday its a little odd, dont you think??? Hmmmmm you sound just a little bit bitter, but I'm not gonna go there. If you hate popularity threads that's, what you hate. No one can say anything about that :D. But if people want to say happy birthday with a thread to other people, i think they should be able to do so.
-Kris

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Dave ESPI said:
Many boards have "happy boirthday MR POPULAR XXXXXXXX threads in the lounges.

Most boards probably doesn't include this one, cause everyone pretty much knows everyone. So its not really comparable on that measure. On RC.com it would be a Mr. Popular kinda thing, cause hardly anyone knows who the person actually is. JMO.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I felt much better though wishing you a happy birthday.

actualy I think I will wish everyone aHAPPY BIRTHDAY every day with a thread in the lounge :)

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL.... no dude....

Just saying, some things are better left as a "GROUP thing" and personal wellwishing as attentions to birthdays are best kept AS A GROUP thing.

Make a small section that says " TODAYS BIRTHDAYS ARE : x0x0x, x0xx0xx, x0x, xx00x0x, posters."

I doubt that there will be as much of a cluster **** of "HBD" threads on this forum since it is still fairly small, and the point about RC that you made is my point exactly.

:)

Glad you answered my point with your own statement thus proving my theory :)

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Dave ESPI said:

IT SUCKS.

Dave hang out on the site for a while you will change your mind..imonly a member for about 4 or 5 months ,Imnot popular just a nice guy ,ppl here like nice ppl ,we dont have favorite if you notice we all are from the same or close to the same area and enjoy the hobby and helping other in the hobby.
some ppl on MR are online everyday ,every hr .some at nite .some 2 or 3 times a week ,and some that pop up every now and then ,they all get the same love , Birth days shout outs ,and playing around

so when is your BDay anyway.. :banghead:
PS no is stopping you from making a thread like that ,if it works cool if not cool ,you could of tired that in the begining ,,lol :tongue1:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Dave ESPI said:
LOL.... no dude....

Just saying, some things are better left as a "GROUP thing" and personal wellwishing as attentions to birthdays are best kept AS A GROUP thing.

Make a small section that says " TODAYS BIRTHDAYS ARE : x0x0x, x0xx0xx, x0x, xx00x0x, posters."

I doubt that there will be as much of a cluster **** of "HBD" threads on this forum since it is still fairly small, and the point about RC that you made is my point exactly.

:)

Glad you answered my point with your own statement thus proving my theory :)

Care to explain how I proved your point???

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a member since the birth of this forum.

This is the first time there is a "lounge:" or so to speek of.

Just wanted to throw out the hissy fit rant of "welcome to the world onthis day" well wishings of uber kewl status before there was a PAGE 2 in this beast that will become the Nudibar. :D

Lord have mercy upon us all..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: