ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
LMAO, that conversation was fantastic. Kris your so diplomatic, we should have you speak to all our GF to carm them down and make them think it is normal behavior (our reefing obsession).

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
man i wish my GF was like that! She has finally stopped complaining about the tank- but everytime I get out a bucket for water changes she can't stop going on about the mess!!!

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you are out of school, the addiction becomes MUCH WORSE.

Plus you discover other hobbies that want to fight for cash like Classic Cars, Golf, Expensive 4 star meals, High heel shoes, and Latex clothing ( for your woman) reeooowwlllllll ! not to mention "road trips" to various other countries and........

nevermind.... I can't discuss much more.... it may stain the brain of children on this forum.......

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
solbby said:
LMAO, that conversation was fantastic. Kris your so diplomatic, we should have you speak to all our GF to carm them down and make them think it is normal behavior (our reefing obsession).

Thanks ;). I'd be happy to calm any Gf's that need some calming. LoL...Jawwads girl kinda caught me off guard there. See what you've gotta do is get them their "own" tank, while its just a second tank for you. :cool:

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Thanks ;). I'd be happy to calm any Gf's that need some calming. LoL...Jawwads girl kinda caught me off guard there. See what you've gotta do is get them their "own" tank, while its just a second tank for you. :cool:
HAHAHAHALMAO you read my mind. I am giving her my 55 and we're starting a reef for her too now. Her brother is already hooked, hes buying a 155 bowfront as his first tank!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: