Dave ESPI

solbby said:
What's up Dave, how are you doing?

Super busy, been working as an executive chef at a 4 star eatery in Albany, and am a head chef at a local hotel also. Not much time for reefing stuff, and GLOBALMARINE TRANSHIPPERS is M.I.A.... they moved to tuxedo NY, and I can't get ahold of them. I don't know if they went out of buisness or just changed phones but their website is down too.

Been living here in Cohoes still , Kicked the ex-fiancee to the curb almost 2 years ago, and have a nice kinky girlfiend living with me now :D .

Still have my Astro Van, but the '66 T- bird is rotting away due to lack of "fun money" to get the rest of the body work done. The GF also was given a nice Saab 900 S (that is a blast to drive) from her dad.

I could be "richer" , but atleast I am fairly "happy" with things right now......

though I'm still a mean cranky SOB with a wicked tongue and can reach out with 4 muscles and bitchslap asshats before they can finish a reeftarded statement :p

Oh, and My vintage Transformers and GO-BOTS collection is doing quite nicely :D

D

DEEPWATER

wow no one post here ,,,where is kris ,,i want to get in ,,ding ding ...anyone here or is it free for all ,

D

DEEPWATER

Well guess im gonna look for another after party ,no is here tonite ,didnt get the cancelled notice :banghead:

D

DEEPWATER

jhale said:
RONEN :)

I just got home. You have to come out some night dt :D
cool ,,not a prob ,,just i get to the threads to late ,,someone call me next time plz ,, :knockedou

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
Nothing much got me a tang today....nice tiny guy hopefully he can handle the flow...hes having trouble...hows the tank doing?? I'm finally getting growth in my tank on the SPS :D.....

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
cool, my tanks doing okay.

waiting for the frags to grow into colonies.

man life was tough back in the day.

Pseudo

OG Member
You guys are boring me.... ;-) It's thursday night... Drinking ... I am going out screw this.
Sup Jonathan. :)

Later,

Kasei

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: