Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
solbby said:
What's up Dave, how are you doing?

Super busy, been working as an executive chef at a 4 star eatery in Albany, and am a head chef at a local hotel also. Not much time for reefing stuff, and GLOBALMARINE TRANSHIPPERS is M.I.A.... they moved to tuxedo NY, and I can't get ahold of them. I don't know if they went out of buisness or just changed phones but their website is down too.

Been living here in Cohoes still , Kicked the ex-fiancee to the curb almost 2 years ago, and have a nice kinky girlfiend living with me now :D .

Still have my Astro Van, but the '66 T- bird is rotting away due to lack of "fun money" to get the rest of the body work done. The GF also was given a nice Saab 900 S (that is a blast to drive) from her dad.

I could be "richer" , but atleast I am fairly "happy" with things right now......

though I'm still a mean cranky SOB with a wicked tongue and can reach out with 4 muscles and bitchslap asshats before they can finish a reeftarded statement :p

Oh, and My vintage Transformers and GO-BOTS collection is doing quite nicely :D

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow no one post here ,,,where is kris ,,i want to get in ,,ding ding ...anyone here or is it free for all ,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guess im gonna look for another after party ,no is here tonite ,didnt get the cancelled notice :banghead:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jhale said:
RONEN :)

I just got home. You have to come out some night dt :D
cool ,,not a prob ,,just i get to the threads to late ,,someone call me next time plz ,, :knockedou

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: