194   0   0
Happy Birthday!!!
18th.jpg

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
jenniebutterfly said:
Happy 18th!!! sucks that you are now an adult but still too young to drink. the time will come though :D then you will wish you were 18 again :D
isnt that the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: wish i was 18 again ,many yrs ago

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
House of Laughter said:
Yeah Kris,

Old enough to legally carry an M16 and defend the country but not old enough to buy a six pack at the grocery store . . . . . Happy B-Day!

House
LMAO.

Kris, when I turned 18, I went to the grocery store to buy a pack of cigerettes even though I dont smoke. Just wanted to whip out that ID son!
Happy birthday, and enjoy, cuz the 19th bday is no where near as fun as the 18th, lol.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Thanks again everyone..:lol:..tru tru Jim, I can go to war but can't do it with a beer in hand...:lol:
but you can smoke , :smokin: not

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
funny that you are allowed to have kids at 14 ,15 ,smoke and join the army or get drafted at 18 ,but not drink ,not that any are good for you ,but alway good to have a drink every now and then ,,,,not like some ppl :shhh: :lol: hint hint ,but as long as you now where to stop ,,Before the wall ofcourse ,dont hit any dumps you will spill your drink ,dumb a$$ laws ,
think about this this BS ,,you can drive a car as well ,that another weapon if not handle in the right manner and im sure lots more ,
where in other places you would of been drinking 2 yrs ago ,and going into the army ,Attention :banghead:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: