Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
murray%20-%20an%20Exciting%20New%20Life.jpg

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
reef tanks (ever expanding), own business, house, bulldog, agreeable partner and a 30 mac screen and other reefers to play with - I would say that you got a good life man!! :) Maybe you need to drink more beer to reach that stage of fulfillment!

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
hermangareis said:
reef tanks (ever expanding), own business, house, bulldog, agreeable partner and a 30 mac screen and other reefers to play with - I would say that you got a good life man!! :) Maybe you need to drink more beer to reach that stage of fulfillment!
I agree! Drinking always works, :D .

We are overdue for a MR drink fest, :grouphug: .

inkblue said:
Done! when we going...? i'll bring cigars :smoker:

Another cigar smoker who likes reefs, we need to hang!

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
hermangareis said:
Friday it is then!! You decide where and Ill be there dude.
Friday is bad for me, DAMN. Would you guys ever hang during the week? :headache:

BTW on Bleeker is a cool place called FISH, right next to JH, that has happy hour beer/wine and oyster special. 6 oysters or mussels and a beer for $8 . Great deal.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Herman, Thursday dude :smoker: Steve come out... where is Steve :scratchch Deep, stoP seLLing and haNg out with your cLients... good PR! Frank, Jim... come on you hardcore reeFers, show the newbies hoW to reef KRis, they serve shiRley tempLes, you can come, so can Don... KuyaMark, drive that pathFinder in, always wanted to see that car...aweSome! Marrone, come on downTown! :D :afro: Dean, Dave... let's go! Jennie, Missie...ya'LL weLcome to0..! Jung, I owe yoU for loCking you out... Inline, we'll toast to your new rubberMaid setup!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: