herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Been busy as hell. My AM & PM are reversed which really sucks!! But hopefully things will get back to normal.

Johnathan!! Man, I was really looking forward to seeing your tank and meeting you. Cant you leave after the drinks?

Spykes, if you got school till nine, we will still be there. I give you my personal guarantee.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hermangareis said:
Been busy as hell. My AM & PM are reversed which really sucks!! But hopefully things will get back to normal.

Johnathan!! Man, I was really looking forward to seeing your tank and meeting you. Cant you leave after the drinks?

Spykes, if you got school till nine, we will still be there. I give you my personal guarantee.

oh man the pressure, I'll try, I won't be drinking for sure though, that's a long round trip.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
jhale said:
oh man the pressure, I'll try, I won't be drinking for sure though, that's a long round trip.
Jonathan, your not drinking, :scratchch: :confused:

You sure? you want to come? It may be too over the top for you without a drink in hand, :sgrin: :afro: .

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Missy Johnson said:
i'm in. won't be there until like 8. hope i can find you guys.

you can't miss Herman, he's pretty tall, and will be the only guy with two beers in each hand :sgrin:

I hate to say this but I won't be there :( Too much work.

If someone could stop by and check on my tank for me that would be great.
they are shutting off the power to do some electrical work today and my gf is home watching the tank. I'm just a few blocks away from Fish. lmk.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
thanks ink, I pm'ed solbby and sting also ,they both know my tank well, I'll let you know, I just have to speak to my gf and make sure she will be there, all you guys will need to do is to ring the bell and she will let you in.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: