D

DEEPWATER

hermangareis said:
Funny thing about fearfactor. I have eaten just about everything they offer and I am always willing and eager to try new things. I just stay away from the rotten stuff ofcouse. But snake, live pinkies(mice), all sorts of insects, worms, maggots, spiders etc. Been there eaten that!!! Just dont give me any liver unless it is in the form of a Pate. I will eat anything on four legs except tables and chairs!!
wow,,,hope you brush your teeth before kissing your wife ,,i wdont think she would enjoy the taste of maggots ,,,
ever eat cow balls ,,,,saw that on the discovery channel a few days ago ,,forgot what country it was ,,but the had a huge bowl of soup with tons of cow balls ,,,again ,,not for me ,,,

D

DEEPWATER

jhale said:
not unless they had a rabbi in the kitchen ;)
the corn is ,,but cuz it was cooking on pots that are being cooked with pork ,shrimp and so on ,,it not kosher anymore ...

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
MPISCIOTTI said:
dim sum what is that.. i agree with you rabbi. how about a nice italian resturant for sunday dinner. some pasta sasuage meatballs..
ill go with MP ,,to the ITalian palce ,,i can have some pasta with cream sauce ,white fish ,,that i could have

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
inkblue said:
Herman, ever has a 21-day old chick(en) :rolleyes:
,this is getting outta of control ,,what are you guy putting down your mouth ,,,21 day old chickhen ,,rats ,balls ,,anything on 4 legs ,as long its not a chair or table ,,,
wow things have change over the yrs ,, :bigeyes2:

Let me ask tis question
WHAT DIDNT YOU GUYS EAT ??????????????????thats more the question you need to ask ,,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
spykes said:
anything eatable :p
:bigeyes2: ,,I printed ou thtis page ,<JKING ,,and now i know who not to drink from the same cup if i had to ,,,i can tell you guys this much ,,ide prob be the 1st to die if we got stuck on a island ,,they dont have kosher food ,,lol
You think they might have a rabbi on board ,,lol

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Why cant we a a Kosher meal ,,,
i bet most of the guys never had some good Israeli food ,or Middle east food ,,,If you like spicy ,hot good tasting food ,then we have to have a An Israeli Thursday ,,lol or any day at that ,Ink <Spykes <sting ,Herman..We dont eat eveything on 4 legs<LOLpls dont ask for dum sum ,,,lol
but it will be cool ,i can pick out a good place to eat in queens ..they have lots of good israeli places to eat at ,,

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
jhale said:
mmmmm...dim sum

dimsum.jpg

golden monkey :D is so yummy :D

THat's the yellow one on the right?? Hmmmm looks deliouios...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: