D

DEEPWATER

solbby said:
Ronen that is exactly my problem. I would not control my speed. I recently did 110 mph across the GW (got across in 45 sec) in a Audi S4, :banghead: . I would be afraid of what I would do on a bike.
BUT THE RUSH !!!! :smokin:

D

DEEPWATER

bad coffee said:
I like bikes, but last time I was on one I hit a boat. Figured it would be a good time to stop riding them.

BC

BC ,,how did you manage to hit a boat ,,do boat drive on the street nowadays ,,,or did you do a dare devil jump into a ocean ..lol
yup i would say that is a go time to stop riding , :icon16:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
maxpower2112 said:
45seconds?!? NICE, thats a pretty big bridge too...and i always thought you were a calm and mellow guy lol guess not
That's just my front, keeps people off balanced, ;) .

The S4 is mean't to go fast, you put your foot on the gas and rachet though the gears changing at 6-7000rpm and 110 is easy to obtain, :D . On 87N up near Albany I got it past 120 on the open highway, lucky no cops were around, :sgrin: .

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
wow, you are lucky that you are still alive. i have a bunch of friends that passed away on bikes and one is paralyized waist down. im done too. unless i get a bike for track only. someday. maybe next year. lol

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
bad coffee said:
Janey, Welcome aboard!

Hey guys, I think we might have our first MR calandar girl Volunteer!

I like bikes, but last time I was on one I hit a boat. Figured it would be a good time to stop riding them.

BC

haha laughing so hard right now. water almost came out my nose :D

nice to have you around janey, have fun :D

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
PS. If you guys do start recriuting please try and get some 18 year old single females please :cool: ;)
Kris, why settle for that age? Women at 18 don't understand men, you need a little older. Did you ever see the movie "The Graduate" ? ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: