saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just changed my 20 FW to SW and have been on nano-reef for about 3 weeks now. Found this amazing site for locals and just wanted to say hi. Live in astoria and work on 23rd and park! WATS THE GOOD WORD?!

saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great to find some locals finally!

Baruch! haha, alot of students walking by my work place all day, I go to john jay up on 59th. hope we can trade some good stuff later on when my tank is up to par with everyone else's on this site!

saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:thanks: everyone.

I'm a real estate broker. Now before everyone thinks i'm a scumbag, if you get to know me, you'll know that i'm anything but.... If anyone has any real estate needs, questions, concerns, feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to answer your questions. In return, I hope to get alot of good reefing information from everyone else.

Speaking of which, I was wondering if the mods can start a networking forum for professionals to help each other out in whatever ways possible. I think it's great that everyone on this forum shares a common interest and is an asset in other ways to each other.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WATTS my friend... WATTS teh good word ;)

Say hello to the people on Nano for me....... I'm a bit of a legend around those parts back in the day ;)

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
hey neno i go to baruch too. cool.

welcome to your second home Saucz

nanoreefer22 said:
Welcome to MR!!!! Your a 2 minute walk from my school, so any trades we may have are gonna be really good :D. I go to Baruch.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: