saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the one greatest thing about this site is that now I can trade with experience reefers!!! I've been going to my LSF (which is in jersey) to buy overpriced stuff because I didn't know of any good ones around my area but now I can just buy and trade with all of you. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY TANK CYCLE! :knockedou

saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, i go to church in jersey so i do all my buying on Sunday, usually when i'm the most broke at the end of the week. Does anyone else know of the marine store in fortlee off route 4?

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
saucz said:
Yea, i go to church in jersey so i do all my buying on Sunday, usually when i'm the most broke at the end of the week. Does anyone else know of the marine store in fortlee off route 4?

is it the one on route four heading west??
if so isn't it something like "Route 4 pets" or "Route 4 fish".....

oh,btw....

WELCOME to MR!!

saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks... it's the one heading east towards New York. It's kinda in the back so it's easy to miss if your speedin by. It's right before you get off the fortlee exit on route 4.

Oh yea, and the move to SW has to be the best move i've made in awhile. So much more interesting and colorful (if done right)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: