SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
DSCN0646.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
oh cool! i just signed up with photobucket. That photo is 1.32mb but it doesn't take up the whole screen. In the past when i could upload photos on the old MR site, you would have to scroll down to see the whole thing.
Anyway, nevermind :D

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jackson6745 said:
oh cool! i just signed up with photobucket. That photo is 1.32mb but it doesn't take up the whole screen. In the past when i could upload photos on the old MR site, you would have to scrool down to see the whole thing.
Anyway, nevermind :D

nice shot rich. I always hate when I have to scrool due to large pics :wink1:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Deswali dude... Nice pic. Please save me a frag of that one. Was always my favorite. I need your help with the new setup. Give me a call when you can.

Kasei

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Pseudo Boy said:
Deswali dude... Nice pic. Please save me a frag of that one. Was always my favorite. I need your help with the new setup. Give me a call when you can.

Kasei

new set up? are you back in NY now?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Oh .. yes my friend... I am back in the NY area. I need my reef fix now. So I am building my dream tank (that I can afford ;-). I am not going to be ready for a little while as I am getting back into the swing of things right now but I will be on a buying spree after the holidays.

GOT DRINK ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: