• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Mayweather will also go down..Cotto ran away the whole fight and still got beat up...mayweather does the same thing, run away, he runs, and runs. PAcqiuao is used to fighters running from him.

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
I think Pacman paved the way for Cotto towards "Dancing with the stars"......that was a good audition the last couple of rounds.....

i guess the "i told you so" comment gets shelved once more.. until Manny fights again.....

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Congrats Goes to Pacquiao!

It's Over Manny Pacquiao new WBO Welterweight champion !
Where are all the Pacquiao haters!
All the proud filipino's stand up!

Attachments

• pacquiao-win.jpg
    pacquiao-win.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 77
  • pacman.jpg
    pacman.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 76

j900

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I was wrong....I said pacman would ko cotto in the 8th. but cotto needs a new corner he's a great fighter but needs a good trainer that can give him good advise!

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
You have to be able to see them to know when their coming. :iamwithst
That boy had rapid fire on.

I said 4th round, AND, he almost went down that round - close, but I give Cotto credit for sticking in there and taking that beating.

Great fight and great to see everyone at Thanes place.

House

cotto, said he did'nt know where the punches coming from.:lol2:

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Hater?You have one boxer in the whole Country and we had dozens of accomplished boxers here in the U.S and in P.R as well.Cotto does not represent The Entire P.R,we keep producing many more stars.I did predict Manny will win and I only observe the styles and judge it that way.I'm telling you that Floyd's style is more defensive than offensive and will frustrate Manny.I used to box myself but was never a pro and style always beats strength.Manny vs Floyd should be a good fight though.

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

Hey Kuya props to Manny he was the best fighter last night, Now top welter weight champ. Still got love for Cotto.... He hasnt been the same since Margarito loss, but no excuse Pac-Man is The MAN. Hope we get that mega fight with Mayweather.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: