• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
A member of my dog run committee forwarded me this email. This cute guys needs a home ASPA. I know this dog from the park and he's real sweet. I have two dogs myself so I can't take him. I figured it can't hurt to post here :(

Hey guys,
I will make this email short and sweet, as I'm home with strep throat, and want to crawl back in bed! I hope everyone is well. This is a super URGENT email to try to save the life of an adorable pit bull Charlie, who has nowhere to live - and he needs a foster or someone to adopt him by this Saturday - 48 hours from now. Tom, the guy who has been taking care of Charlie since April, saved his life when he was going to be euthanized by the shelter after being found as a stray in Rockaway Beach. Tom originally planned to keep Charlie forever - but he himself has run into a terrible living situation, and will be staying with a friend whose building doesn't allow dogs. I've already recommended the "Safety Net" program at the AC&C - but Tom doesn't feel that he can take care of a dog anymore, because his life is too unpredictable, and he plans to take a job where he will be traveling the world. Is there anyone in our group - or anybody who knows a friend - that can take Charlie in, so he doesn't have to go back to the shelter? This poor guy finally knew the comfort of a home and has been well trained and was enjoying his life. It would be a travesty to have him wind up back at the shelter, with little chance of finding a home again. I don't send out these pleas for help too often, as I know there are a billion pit bulls that need help at the moment...But let's at least try to help Charlie!

He's only three years old, white and brindle, and is a "very lovable and cuddly dog". Tom says "He loves attention and would be content cuddling all day. He is completely house broken and doesn't chew on furniture or items left around the house. Due to his previous circumstances, I actually believe he is afraid of chewing anything as he still to this day hasn't chewed a bone I had bought him."

Attachments

• 600_11777943.jpeg
    600_11777943.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 600_11777945.jpeg
    600_11777945.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 137

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
skene, I'm sure something could be arranged if you are sincerely interested in this dog. I will send you a PM.

Thanks,
Rich

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Guys thank you so much for the interest. Fortunately some one from my dog park org adopted Charlie so he is no longer available.

Juan, sorry that I missed your call. I didn't check my voicemails until this morning. I appreciate your help.

Dr. Cooper says he has a similar looking dog available for adoption. Could you please post a pic of her? :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: