Keith P

Mr. No-Show
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hey All!

This is the official Xbox COD MW II thread. I would love to play online with other MR members.

If you are interested, please list your Player Tag. I will list them here along with your MR name.

Once we get a few people listed, we can then start to discuss which nights we can play as a group.

Even if we don't plan any game nights, at least we will know who on your friends list is a MR member and all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MR Name | XBOX Tag

1. Keith P | ChevyChase1
  2. NYreefNoob (rick) | customkiller71
  3. ecvernon (Eric)| Mr crazycal
  4. DrCooper (Cooper) | TopShottaDog
  5. m'akoyPINOY | CR1SPY_PATA
  6. House of Laughter | house of ha
  7. DCG1286 | DCG1286
  8. premilove | tame my beast
  9. j900 | j900
  10. noelskii | noelskii
  11. chinatown | ducktalez
  12. BIG L A | B1g L A
  13. Reeftanker3295 | W Rooney
  14. ???

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2hz5m2x.jpg

Last edited:

sharkbait69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
littlejimnorton
on a side note, any one having a problem with mod 2 burning up their xbox. My fans started to get really loud, then a couple days latter my color started to go nuts, green and red. almost looking like a 3Dmovie without the glass on. I call the xbox number and talk to the tech. told them the problem and the guy said right off the bat your playing MOD 2, right? I said yeah. He said your not the first with the GPU burning up from mod 2. :irked:So they gave me a link to download my shipping label and I have to send it to them to get fixed. At least it feel in the 3 years or younger M$ extended warranty. So its a free repair.
Just wondering if anyone else has or is having a problem.
If you hear your fans get loud your GPU is burning up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: