darkdrako

Looks mean doesn't she!?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Anyone really been ashamed of a family member?

My father is the one that I feel ashamed for. He called me a few days ago crying and said that he just had to put his dog down. He owns the mother (Pink) and son (Sarge). My dog was in the same litter as Sarge so he was less than a year and a half old. So after getting Pink pregnant to try to make some money he comes up with this. Sarge went out with someone to use the bathroom. No collar, no leash, no fence. All went well until walking back to the door when Sarge saw a cat and apparently bolted across the street, getting hit by a car (which kept driving!). Gory details aside, Sarge had a broken rear leg, a broken back and a broken skull, was in complete shock and had to be put down.

So after describing all of this, I knew he still wanted a second dog and suggested a shelter dog. His reply was "don't worry, I'll have another dog in May". Stupid me assumed that he was just going to wait until the spring time and adopt a dog. Instead, Sarge, the son, got Pink, the mother pregnant! I wanted to reach through the phone and smack him!

It was bad enough to get his dog pregnant to try to sell the puppies but now he has inbred puppies with no one to take them. (I was the only guarenteed person to take a dog from the last litter)

I know he knows better and just seems to not care.

Sorry, just needed to vent a little.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: