Status
Not open for further replies.

seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
can anyone tell me or give me a link that i can use besides photobucket thats easy to use and has more space than PB im tired of them saying ive used up my bandwidth so they want me to pay,oh and free would be nice also able to go to to put pics in the site,THX RJ

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Every website photo sharing place has limited bandwidth. Your going to hit a cap anywhere you go. Im pretty sure you can make more than one account on photobucket though.

Also, taking your pictures and reducing their size helps alot, don't know if your doing that but i know alot of people complaing about photobucket limits when they are uploading 2-4 meg pictures. You can reduce them down to 500-800kb without reducing quality too much for internet sharing. If you want those perfect quality large files then its time to invest in an external HD drive =0) Or paying PB for their upgraded storage cap.

reefman

Chairman of the board
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
i think port 80 is always open,however your upload speed is usually very low for a residential acct and web hosting isnt suppose to be allow unless u have a business acct.
however if you do have boost from cablevisionwhich is only 9.95/month, u can have The ability to host your own Web or e-mail server - DDNS, Port 80 & Port 25 with Web hosting for your Web site (12GB of Web space). PLUS get up to 30m/s download speed AND 5 m/s load PLUS extra 10 emails with 5GB each of storage space.
WOW what a great deal. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: