nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
who here is still going to school....FINALS SUCK! I am going insane over this accounting final...crap mang its really stressing me out...and this tranist crap isnt helping either..... :mad: :mad:

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
accounting is the bane of my existence right now too, ughhhh... its like these professors think they have a monopoly on your time, meanwhile you got 5 other buttholes shoving projects, papers, and exams down your throat.

Im dropping out, thats it!

;)

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
heres a funny

dont.jpg

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
hahaha, good luck...same boat here. 40page project due sat, starting prolly after finals friday night

after final boozing anyone, anyone ???! :smoker: :smokin: :shhh:

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
well i knocked out one of my finals quickly last month thank god that class had ended quickly.
right now im doing bio 150 human anatomy and phsiology last test and the finals 4 days away from it, i just finished the final for lab and got american history to deal with.
the diffrent between my class is, if you fail it, that is it there is no repeat :P

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Im takin statistics,which is a major pain in the ass, final for that next week Wednesday. I got Business law on Tuesday, which is gonna be a breeze, and Art tomorrow, pretty ez as well, but stats, aHHHHHHHHHh. I hope there is a strike, professors are thinking about emailin us finals, taht would be great!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: