jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I am a NYC Police Officer and own my own wellness business. I love helping people on the job and love helping people become financially free and live everyday like its Sunday.

Marcellina

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I work full time for a 3 year old and a 1 year old .... most exhausting job I ever had.

Before that I was a Front end Web Designer/Graphic Designer worked in Marketing for awhile. Did alot of Print work too - mostly corporate branding and marketing materials for trade shows.

My husband pays for my hobby for the time being :flirt: He is an attorney specializing but not limited to personal injury so if you ever in an accident you know who to call :)

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
a ton of auto mechanics on here i wonder what the connection is. Anyway i am a NY local 638 Steamfitter a bartender at The ST james in Mineola sat night and the Ivy cottage reastruant sunday evening (come say hello if your in the neighborhood)

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Medical student... Life sucks... 9 hours straight studying at library, looking at this forum is the only thing keeping me going at the moment.

Dude I feel your pain. Im taking the FE exam in october and all I have been doing is studying everything I have learned in my 4 years of school. I also have to teach myself fluid dynamics and strengths and materials.

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Full time fireman, full full time father of 4, part time broom pusher in the schools when they need me, and a part time handy man small home repairs... I have been a few of those in the list above plus some... Jake of all trades master of NONE!!!!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
a ton of auto mechanics on here i wonder what the connection is. Anyway i am a NY local 638 Steamfitter a bartender at The ST james in Mineola sat night and the Ivy cottage reastruant sunday evening (come say hello if your in the neighborhood)

Wow, I've had many a Mimosa at Sunday morning brunch at the St James, and not only spent an ENORMOUS amount of time in the Ivy Cottage BEFORE it was the Ivy Cottage..but was the Saturday bartender there. Small world ..lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: