• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Chameleons are tough and very sensitive to climate changes as well as surrounding conditions in the room. They stress easily. You are going to love the Screameleons tables. The colors of those animals are awesome! the prices on the other hand are amazing.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Scratchy

My new panther, his temp crib, first snack with me.. 5 months old..
Looking good so far..

Attachments

• Scratchy.JPG
    Scratchy.JPG
    438.6 KB · Views: 314
  • scratchies home.jpg
    scratchies home.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 311
  • firstmeal.JPG
    firstmeal.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 313
  • scratchy2meal.JPG
    scratchy2meal.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 316

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Walked in the house today and noticed the humidity wa sat 65%.. What's a good %???
The lights were out all day the temp was 82.. The lights will be on from 6pm to midnight is that good enough?? Also he doesn't go for the dubai roches he likes crickets.. That kinda sucks,,lol..

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
82 in tank is good. But a basking spot up 100 degrees is not unheard of. Just as long as he can move into a cooler area when need be. What are you using to drip water? They are prone to respiratory problems as with all chameleons. Make sure where ever the water sits like on bottom of display you wipe dry. Panthers are really nice, it will color up really bright

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Update just got him to eat the d roaches dusted with the d3.. I had to let them crawl onto the vine then he took 4 of them that way.. He wouldn't eat them out of the tupperware dish I left in the enclosure in the tree..

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Before feeding put prey in a container of fruit veggies etc.. Or you can buy a bottle of cut load. After a few minute or so of prey eating, you take them and feed to your chameleon. Crickets have no nutritional value. Also you can feed wax worms as a treat only.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: