Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I havnt turned on the xbox (for gaming) in over a year but the new Halo release is bringing me out of retirement.

Is anyone picking it up tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i dont knowwww.

halo I....amazing.
halo II....completely addictive.
halo III.....garbage, did not care for it at all.
halo reach....??? i dont know yet.

if its anything like halo 3, count me out. rainbow 6 vagas II has always been my all time favorite, nothing will beat that unless a new one comes out (which it wont) and COD is now starting to grow on me. i remember buying crackdown just to get the beta for halo III and did not like it, but gave it a shot and picked up a copy. i tried and played it for maybe 15-20 hours. i dont know i just could not get into it. i hate playing online with everyone complaining or all hacked up and cheating. it just got annoying. im hoping halo reach will be a hit, but im not buying it. thats what gamefly is for! if its not that great, back in the mail it goes.

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
+1 on the Rainbow Six series. Best multiplayer console shooter in my opinion.

I loved every halo release so far. The multiplayer has never been my favorite compared to other shooters but the campaigns are always amazing.

Never got into the COD games very much.

Cadiz.Jonathan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jaa1456 said:
+3 on Black Ops, I'm supposed to be getting a hold of a few copies a week early.
Yea theirs a store around me that sells it like a week be4 release so if any one wants me to get a copy when they have it let me kno. But omg I realy can't wait getting tired of playing the same maps over and over on modern warfare 2..

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Yea theirs a store around me that sells it like a week be4 release so if any one wants me to get a copy when they have it let me kno. But omg I realy can't wait getting tired of playing the same maps over and over on modern warfare 2..

And what is worse is the fact half of the so called "new" maps are just old maps.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: