• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Sorry, but they are losing to the Pats tonight. Now my boys in Blue.... that is the team to beat in NY. Jets should be 5-6 or 6-5 and somehow they pulled 9-2 and have half of NYC drinking the Jets Kool-Aide. ;)

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I was impressed by it. They did beat them, but they have struggled against a lot of bad teams this year. I will be surprised if they beat the Bears next week. We will see how they do to finish the season but I think their luck is running out. I like them, I really do, but I don't buy the hype.

BFITZ06

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
WTF!!!! 340 left in the game and not even a td!!! got to hand it to then the pats they exsposed all the weaknesses the jets have, and you keep david clowny over woodhead i loved that guy this just kills me! same old jets !!! i need another beer!!!:irked:

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
We lost and nothin else can be said, but I love giant fans... LoL giants have played some good games but they also lost to Dallas...

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Like the Giants?Eli is a way better QB than Sanchez and the D would of put more pressure on Brady IMO.I root for both but when it's time to change the channel,do it.Why put yourself through the embarrassment.:tongue1:

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Say what you will about the Giants and their fans, we are a real 8-4. The Giants have a lot to work on but we have been injured and getting pieces back just in time for a playoff run. The Jets have been healthy (save Revis early on ) and have an inflated 9-3. They are good but so far from what most of their fans think of them. Me being a Giant's fan has nothing to do with the Jets, I am just calling it like I see it. They are a mediocre to good team who play with passion (and are usually fun to watch) with an entertaining, loudmouth coach and a dreamy, heartthrob QB... that is why they are so popular and have a huge bandwagon. Our team has a QB who looks like a high school backup but we have a no-nonsense coach and I would take the Giants over your overrated Jets any day of the week. :tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::givebeer:

Maybe we will get lucky and have a Giants/Jets Superbowl. Jets might very well get a chance to avenge this loss in Foxborough, I will be pulling for them.

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Big Blue all the way, were a real team, Jets suck enough said! most of our receivers are injured and still beat pretty good teams. What u talking ish about them cowgirls beating us we beat them first game by a lot and took Tony Homo out of the game for 8 weeks. Big Blue D is something to watch out for. jets luck is running out, I would love to see a Giants vs jets for the superbowl that will be insane and Big Blue will come out as champs!

D

DA fisherman

Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Educator said:
They are a mediocre to good team who play with passion (and are usually fun to watch) with an entertaining, loudmouth coach and a dreamy, heartthrob QB... that is why they are so popular and have a huge bandwagon. Our team has a QB who looks like a high school backup but we have a no-nonsense coach and I would take the Giants over your overrated Jets any day of the week. :tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::givebeer:

Maybe we will get lucky and have a Giants/Jets Superbowl. Jets might very well get a chance to avenge this loss in Foxborough, I will be pulling for them.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: