ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
wow russ. wow. hahaha there is no way thats true! "for people who use the words cool beans" "you know whats its like to be around these people? its pretty f***ing annoying" hahahaha wow i actually had to call my girlfriend over to hear that.

thank u russ for that lol.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
wow russ. wow. hahaha there is no way thats true! "for people who use the words cool beans" "you know whats its like to be around these people? its pretty f***ing annoying" hahahaha wow i actually had to call my girlfriend over to hear that.

thank u russ for that lol.

I use cool beans- Ill tell you I find people that use:

yo dawg
thats the shiznit
word<- not in a joking manner
my nigga<- how people dont find that completely disrespectful no matter their color I have no clue
thats my boy--since when did my boy replace my friend?
and a lot of the other stupid a$$ terms that people do now a days instead of the English language in the way it was intended to be used WAY more annoying than a few sayings from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Everybody wants to be a thug now a days I guess thats the new definition of being a cool person.

If that is the case Ill enjoy being a square, at least cool beans is a lighthearted saying with no profanity that you can say around kids without apologizing to the parents.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: