Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Location?
I?m looking for a roommate for an apartment in Astoria on Broadway and 36th street. The apartment is about four blocks (5 minute walk) from the train station. About a 10 - 15 min subway ride to the city.

When?
The apartment is available March 1st but the person must be willing to sign a lease mid January - early February.

What are you getting?

The apartment is a 3 bedroom apartment, and although the apartment fits 3, I think it makes sense to just have 2 people in the apartment. The person I am looking for will have 2 rooms and their own bathroom. The two rooms are right next to each other, so it can be used as an office or a small gym room. The bathroom is right outside of the rooms.

How much?
I will have my own room and bathroom as well. Figured by sharing this way, we can split the rent. $1,250 per person (negotiable depending on the third room). Utilities run about $125 a month, includes electricity, gas, heat, hot water, internet, HBO, DVR, Showtime but can work with budget and I?m flexible.

Apartment details?
I?ve lived in the apartment for over a year now. The apartment is new with modern kitchen appliances in a 2 family complex. Additionally, it has a high ceilings with a lot of sunlight.

The apartment won?t be completely furnished as some of the furniture that is here is my current roommates. This gives us an opportunity to furnish the apartment.

A little about me:
27 year old responsible guy. I work 5 days a week, sometimes more. I?m a professional - I work an office job (average 9 to 8) in a steady profession. Sometimes I travel for work and am out for a while. I am respectful of my roommate and expect the same in return.

I have a 125 gallon (Link below) salt water fish tank that makes the living room look amazing! I played collegiate football and I?m disciplined. I go to the gym, play football and spend time with my girl during my free time.

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...y-125-gallon-reef-ready-one-only-bueller.html

What I?m looking for:
A down to earth, outgoing roommate. A non smoker with steady income. Someone in the same age group (24 - 30) would make sense. No pets, just fish. I have no problem cleaning the house (living room & Kitchen) 2 to 3 times a month and I expect the same from my roommate.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions and would like to discuss further.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: