ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
find out which one it is. 2.2.3 is not gingerbread, but that was just released for a few verizon phones. go to settings, then about phone, then software information. it will says android version: ???

let me know which update and ill tell you what you got

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
oh thats nothing special. new marketplace now with gameloft games and ect, some exchange email stuff, youtube app fix. few others. nothing really that great. u should have gotten that a little awhile ago...

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
verizon dont like you zany :tongue1:. well horray you got it!:lol:

batt most phones if you did not get 2.2 yet have manual updates for that. real easy to do. if you want the droid-life site with the free manual update update i can send you it. its not some kid who made it either, its straight from android off a tweet

batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0
verizon dont like you zany :tongue1:. well horray you got it!:lol:

batt most phones if you did not get 2.2 yet have manual updates for that. real easy to do. if you want the droid-life site with the free manual update update i can send you it. its not some kid who made it either, its straight from android off a tweet

I now i dont have the slide just saying theres other phones that havent gotten there update as well

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: