D

DA fisherman

Hey guys I just got on the manhattan reef web site from my sons computer and I'm noticing that I don't get some private message.... Or friend request.
I just wanted you guys to know I'm not ignoring you ... LoLz

I always use the app so I don't get reef berry messages or requests.. I also am trying to remember how to leave ratings cause there are alot of members here that have done good by yah word ;-)

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
The site should work the same from any computer you use to access it.
Not sure what you mean by 'app'.

Perhaps you simply didn't receive any PM's or friends requests yesterday?

Regarding leaving Reefer Ratings..use the 'Search' function on the home page and find a post by someone you want to leave ratings for . Click on the numbers that follow the words 'Reefer Ratings' under their name/avatar and you can leave them from the page that pops up.

D

DA fisherman

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
What I meant is that I use this site thru my iPhone 4 (APP). and I don't get certain messages or get to see every pic unlike when a person uses the web site from a computer.

D

DA fisherman

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
And when I got on the computer yesterday I notice people left me message and request that I can't see thru my iPhone 4 .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: