Status
Not open for further replies.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
They were telling me they picked up some big contracts in my area and needed someone to tend to those contracts. How he got my number I have no clue, but I met with the guy just to entertain the offer. Also he said he was out of South Jersey

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Yea, I noticed that as well. Not sure how they are gonna handle the large accounts they were discussing in picking up. Guess that's why they wanted me haha

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It might be cool, but I can't do it right now, maybe after April. I'm also trying to work a small black tang into the deal. lol

I thought you were never allowed to work again... Remember this?

I can't actually go back to school or get another job. That would violate my pension contract. I really can't go into details( court ordered Gag)

I'm gagging too... but it's not court ordered.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Well if you notice my earlier posts in this thread, MR. Smarty Pants you can see that I said I had to turn it down. What part of that do you not understand? Do you read everything or just jump to the last post and draw your own conclusion?

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
so you mean to tell me out of the blue this place tracked your number down out of the thousands of reefers and contacted you in reguards to doing maintanance
Well it wasn't out of the blue, I know how the guy got my # and I know exactly why he tracked me down. And I'm not that hard to track down if you know exactly who you are looking for.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Oh and I bet I know why you are gagging but if I said it I would probrably get banned or you would go cry to the Mods, and haven't you been told more than once to stay off my threads and posts by the mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: