Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have alot of good apps and the only thing I have payed for is Angry Birds, MR Reefs, and Tapatalk.

The problem with the android marketplace is the lack of quality control. There is alot of buggy garbage. But hey, it's free.

We are about to see Apple go to a whole new level. The only reason Android has been so successful is the AT&T exclusivity deal with Apple. Now that it's over Android just lost alot of current and future customers.

SSV3NOM

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have alot of good apps and the only thing i have payed for is angry birds, mr reefs, and tapatalk.

The problem with the android marketplace is the lack of quality control. There is alot of buggy garbage. But hey, it's free.

We are about to see apple go to a whole new level. The only reason android has been so successful is the at&t exclusivity deal with apple. Now that it's over android just lost alot of current and future customers.

+1

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have alot of good apps and the only thing I have payed for is Angry Birds, MR Reefs, and Tapatalk.

We are about to see Apple go to a whole new level. The only reason Android has been so successful is the AT&T exclusivity deal with Apple. Now that it's over Android just lost alot of current and future customers.
THat is just speculation that Apple will pick up a lot of buisness. I know 12 people who got rid of their Iphone for the Droids. I'm sure I know more people as well. Droids have been taking all the buisness lately and Blackberry is almost extinct now. I have Verizon and I'm not gonna jump on the new Iphone next month and my contract expired in November and I'm due for a new phone. Gotta wait and see what kind of quality the Iphone is first.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
SSV3NOM i do agree about my ipad with angry brids. it runs real smooth. BUT it was $4.99! the android one on my incredible was free. and so is angry birds seasons. apple makes you pay for them all, which i hate. actually speaking of which, seasons on the ipad broke on me. i beat 2 levels, and all the other levels say "a connection error occurred, please try again" iredownloaded it 2-3 times and tired it all and will not work. tried getting a refund and apple pretty much told me to shove it.

wes you are correct too. the quality is not as good, and android knows that. thats why they just signed with big companies like gameloft, ea sports, ect... now games like need for speed, golf tee it up, ass. creed and such are actually really good, and only .99 cents! but yes alot of the other games for the most part do suck, but hey, your not waisting money on them. but i dont agree with android losing any customers anytime soon. it seems like every month about 5-10 new android devices come out. now the XOOM tablet and their sam. gal. tablet, and all those older tablets, they just dont stop. if apple tries anything to outbeat them, im sure android will fire back with something.

and back to game playing if thats what you use your phone for, i personally like the emulators. i have the NES, SNES and SEGA emulator and about 40-50 games each for both and love it. takes me back to old days lol. i do like playing angry birds and such, but its fun loading up the emulator and playing some R.C. pro amp, battle toads, mario, sconic, contra, ect.

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
t.

and back to game playing if thats what you use your phone for, i personally like the emulators. i have the NES, SNES and SEGA emulator and about 40-50 games each for both and love it. takes me back to old days lol. i do like playing angry birds and such, but its fun loading up the emulator and playing some R.C. pro amp, battle toads, mario, sconic, contra, ect.

What's the name of the emulators?

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Just type in emulators. You will get a lot. There is even game goy, ps1, ps2, N64. Most you buy for about 3 bucks, or you can get the demo which allows you with about 10 or so games. You download it, click search ROMS, then it will bring you to a web site, type in a game on the right console selected that you downloaded, find the game, follow the download instructions and presto!

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
iPad apps are more expensive than iPhone Apps so its not a fair comparison to compare the $4.99 angry birds for iPad when the iPhone version is $0.99. In my opinion, $0.99 for an add free version that runs fast and smooth is perfectly fine.

Also most paid apps have a "lite" version that's free and if you like it, then you pay $0.99 for the full app. Yes most paid apps for iPhone are only $0.99. iPad is more expensive.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
or, what i think is a good idea... for your phone, go with an HTC brand phone with android opperating system. then if you really want something with apple, get the new ipod touches. you can still have all the apps if you want from apple, and have your itunes player and all, and you can text for for free on it still. thats what i use to do and was happy with it. until someone stole my ipod :irked:

SSV3NOM

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still the phone to beat for a reason.
All the android devices still don't come close to the market share the iPhone has.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

+1

And also.. any one else notice that all the apps on iOS are just so much more "polished" than Android...

I know its not a big deal... but I wonder why that is. Quality control on Apple's part?

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
or, what i think is a good idea... for your phone, go with an HTC brand phone with android opperating system. then if you really want something with apple, get the new ipod touches. you can still have all the apps if you want from apple, and have your itunes player and all, and you can text for for free on it still. thats what i use to do and was happy with it. until someone stole my ipod :irked:

I'm starting to think you have an Iphone Grudge.......lmao

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hahaha, No, its just a lot of fun making people mad because some people out there think there iPhone is soooooo amazing, until they pick up an android and go oh...I don't have that on my phone. I don't have that either. Nope can't do that. Wow this is actually really cooooolll.

Like I said, I don't really have that big of an issue with apple. I use my iPad everyday. Hell im using right now to type this. I use it primairly for internet use but still, It's cool. Wish I had the galaxy tab or XOOM more but whatever, it's all good.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: