• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Had to pick up my daughter from school yesterday. She had a temp of 103. She's doing better today - hurray Tylenol and anti-biotics.

Try to keep your child away from antibiotic... Mostly Antibiotic doesn't gonna help for viruses it will work for bacterias only and try Motrin it looks like draping temp better than Tylenol.
GL

Regards,
mark

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Ever since my kids started school someone always seems to be sick from December till May. I love it that a lot of parents treat school more like a day care facilty and send their kids when they are sick because they can't stay home to care for them in turn getting the other kids sick who in turn bring it home and infect the whole family.

aquascaper82

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 82.4%
14   3   0
like a flu?? i almost got the flu but i use the neti pot everyday twice a day. i have no idea if it's ok for children though. but it's really really good for colds, flu, allergy, sinus infection. otherwise i would've been sick for like 5 months.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
like a flu?? i almost got the flu but i use the neti pot everyday twice a day. i have no idea if it's ok for children though. but it's really really good for colds, flu, allergy, sinus infection. otherwise i would've been sick for like 5 months.

Might have to try that, mine seems to be a cold that keeps coming and going to the point where I'll be sick 3 days in bed then feel better for 2 weeks then bam same thing.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Might have to try that, mine seems to be a cold that keeps coming and going to the point where I'll be sick 3 days in bed then feel better for 2 weeks then bam same thing.

have u been under any stress lately? because stress can mess around with your immune system. i hope u get better because it sucks to be sick. my sister used to get sick like u did and the doctor did almost everything and my sister was under alot stress because of school, work, and she was planning for a wedding.

bethzb

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since my kids started school someone always seems to be sick from December till May. I love it that a lot of parents treat school more like a day care facilty and send their kids when they are sick because they can't stay home to care for them in turn getting the other kids sick who in turn bring it home and infect the whole family.

As someone who works for a school, I personally think it is a horrible. We have at least 4 or 5 kids a day that get sent home within 15 minutes of arriving. As for myself, I accept that I will be fighting off something or other till late June when they all leave. :(

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
No neti pot yet should probably get on that.

Stress I guess more than usual since I'm working 48 hours a week + 9 credits at grad school, but I'll have my m.b.a this May so it was worth it.

Other than that only thing I did was quit smoking for past 3 months.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: